- Registered users to authenticate their account and perform account related functions including saving the contents of your virtual ‘carts’
- Registered users to remain logged in while browsing the site
- A user has chosen to view the mobile version of a site.
- To track whether or not a user has already performed an action, for example submitting a form.
- Anonymously track details about visitors such as the number of unique visitors, country they are viewing the site from, what pages they have clicked and how long they have remained on that page.
- Videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.